Soosan Hydraulic Hammers
Soosan hydraulic hammers had previously been sold by Allied Hammers for the U.S. market.
📅 Fri February 24, 2017 - National Edition
Sung Jong Kee (L), director, and Greg Henry, sales manager, were on hand at AED to help introduce dealers to the Soosan hydraulic hammer line.
One of South Korea's largest hydraulic hammer manufacturers is coming to the United States. But while the name of this manufacturer may be relatively unknown, the product likely isn't: Soosan hydraulic hammers had previously been sold by Allied Hammers for the U.S. market.
Soosan's breaker product lineup consists of the SB compact series, the SB TS-P series and the SQ series. Here are some of the features and benefits of each of these lines:
SB Compact Series
- High power to weight ratio
- Built-in valve system and accumulator-free design
- Two moving parts and minimal components decrease maintenance costs
- Light and simple side plate frame
- Maximum hydraulic efficiency which generates less heat
- 10 models ranging from 200 to 2,000 ft./lb. impact energy class
SB TS-P Series
- Superior gas and percussion design increases hitting power
- Shock-mounted housing limits vibrations and reduces operator fatigue, plus eliminates through bolt concerns
- External charge port provides easy access for pressure monitoring and nitrogen gas charging
- External air valve access easily connects compressed air for underwater applications
- Optional auto-lube is available to extend durability of critical components
- 16 models ranging from 200 to 12,000 ft./lb. impact energy class
- Fits all skid steer loaders, tractor loader backhoes and mini through large excavators up to 55 tons
- Anti-blank firing protection and easy start reduces operating costs and lowers maintenance expenses
- Variable speed and power maximizes production by adjusting the stroke of the piston to control energy per blow or blows per minute
- Swivel hose adapters reduce hose twisting and increase hose durability
- Anti-dust protection safeguards internal components from airborne particles
- 9 models ranging from 3,000 to 15,000 ft./lb. impact energy class and fit all carriers from 15 to 90 tons
For more information, visit www.soosanmachinery.com.
ConExpo-Con/AGG 2017 Information:
Soosan Heavy Industries Co Ltd will be located at Booth# C22204 in Central Hall C1-C2.