Southern California Partnership for Jobs (SCPFJ) has been selected as non-profit of the year by the Inland Empire Economic Partnership (IEEP).
The award will be presented to the Partnership at IEEP's annual awards ceremony on Thursday, Jan. 16 at the Ontario Airport Hilton.
The Annual Dinner is intended to be an intimate gathering where IEEP celebrates the accomplishments of the year and honors those persons, companies, and institutions that have made a difference for the people of Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
Others being honored include:
- Business of the Year – Ontario International Airport
- Chairman's Award – John Mura, general manager, East Valley Water District
- Education Partner(s) of the Year- Julie Pehkonen, chair, Inland Empire/Desert Regional Consortium
- Non-profit of the Year- Southern California Partnership for Jobs
- President's Award- Dr. Ray Wolfe, executive director, San Bernardino County Transportation Authority
- Public Partner of the Year- City of Moreno Valley
- Larry Sharp Inland Empire Leader of the Year Award- Carole Beswick, CEO, Inland Action