The Rental Show returns to Orlando, Fla., in February with a condensed and revamped schedule, plus two new educational programs among the changes for 2010. The show is Feb. 7 to 10 at the Orange County Convention Center.
Highlights of the new schedule include:
• Three days of trade show, with exhibits open on Feb. 8 from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Feb. 9 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Feb. 10 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. A special First-Time Exhibitor Pavilion will be located in a central area of the show floor.
• Two new full-day, specialized Business Management Series workshops on Feb. 7 – Extreme Leadership at Work and Beyond with business leadership expert Steve Farber and How to Increase Your Company’s Bankability, Performance and Value with long-time Show financial speaker Carl Forssen.
• Events & Tents, the only educational program specifically for party and event rental professionals, on Feb. 7.
• Keynote session on Feb. 8 with Pat Williams of the Orlando Magic presenting “Creating Quality: 10 Keys to Creating a Quality Organization.” The keynote also will include the Rental Hall of Fame induction, ARA volunteer awards and an industry update.
• Educational seminars the mornings of Feb. 9 and 10.
• New networking opportunities including regional breakfasts and a social hour on the trade show floor, both on Feb. 8.
• A special evening at Universal Studios Florida on Feb. 9 featuring a “New York Street Party” for attendees and exhibitors.
New registration options also are available for the 2010 Show. ARA general member businesses that have never had personnel attend The Rental Show can attend for a special rate of $99 per person for full registration (which includes the trade show, educational seminars and the keynote session), available through Jan. 29. The discount rate for full registration, available through Dec. 7, is $150 per person for ARA general members and $250 for prospective members. The rates increase by $100 for advance registration, available Dec. 8 through Jan. 29. In addition, a new deferred payment option also is available for members and prospective members. Fifty percent of the total registration fee is charged upon registration, with the remaining 50 percent charged to a credit card on Jan. 7.
For more information, visit www.TheRentalShow.com.
Today's top stories