The Terex Finlay C-1550 is a high capacity and aggressive cone crusher for the surface ore mining and aggregate industries. This efficient and productive machine incorporates the Terex 1300 cone crusher with direct variable clutch drive, automatic tramp relief and "on-the-fly" hydraulic adjustable closed side setting (CSS) adjustment.
The large hopper/feeder has an automated metal detection and a purge system to protect the cone and reduce downtime by removing metal contaminants via the purge chute.
Additional benefits include, rapid set up time, ease of maintenance, high reduction ratio, high output capacity and advanced electronic control system.
• Fully hydraulic CSS adjustment with electronic monitoring system ensures ease of operation.
• Fuel efficient direct drive transmission through wet clutch.
• Hydraulic tramp relief system with automatic reset protects the chamber and minimizes downtime.
• Metal detection system on feed belt with "auto-stop" protects the cone from tramp metal and the purge system removes contaminants from the machine.
• New extra coarse and sand concave cone liner configurations now available.
Today's top stories