The MHL 380D offers a standard maximum reach of 69 ft. (21 m) or optional 60.7 ft. (18.5 m) reach equipment.
With an operating weight up to 147,710 lbs. (67,000 kg) and a maximum reach of 69 ft. (21 m), the MHL 380D is among the most powerful and productive machines in the Terex Fuchs material hander product range. Design efficiencies for the slewing function, hydraulic system and operator cab environment maximize the MHL 380D’s ton-per-hour output for higher profit potential, according to the manufacturer.
The MHL 380D offers a standard maximum reach of 69 ft. or optional 60.7 ft. (18.5 m) reach equipment. The material handler’s optional offset boom equipment, which also has a maximum reach of 69 ft., delivers more below-grade reach than the standard straight boom, critical for customers working in applications such as loading/unloading barges.
The Terex Fuchs MHL380D boasts many production-enhancing features, including…
• Hydraulically height-adjustable cab that offers a 20-ft. (6.2 m) maximum eye level and features large windows for a panoramic view of the operating area.
• Independent horizontal cab extension up to 7 ft. (2.2 m), enhancing visibility when working below grade to load/unload barges.
• A dual-circuit hydraulic system with an independent closed-loop circuit dedicated to the slewing function of the upper carriage, resulting in more efficient work cycles and productive machine operations.
• Ergonomic dual joystick controls, configured specifically for material handling operations with operator comfort and flexibility in mind.
• Operator’s control panel that features a push-button keypad with LED indicators for activation of machine functions and offers quick access to critical operating functions such as the parking brake and swing lock.
• Innovative cooler arrangement, including separate hydraulic oil and engine cooling systems, which maximizes cooling efficiencies of both systems.
• Turbocharged and water cooled 366 hp (273 kW) diesel engine with direct common-rail fuel injection.
• Integrated central lubrication system that automatically greases multiple points on the upper carriage and the slewing joint to improve machine reliability and reduce maintenance time.
For more information, visit www.terex.com.