The Terex Fuchs MHL350 E features a 214 hp (159.5 kW) turbo-charged diesel, boasting an eight percent increase in power output over previous models.
The Terex Fuchs E Series BlueEVOLUTION material handlers feature Tier IVi-compliant engines that deliver increased fuel efficiency.
The Terex Fuchs MHL350 E features a 214 hp (159.5 kW) turbo-charged diesel, boasting an eight percent increase in power output over previous models. While delivering more power, the engine consumes less fuel, protecting the environment and reducing operating costs. The engine works in harmony with the machine’s new load-sensing hydraulic system that provides power on demand that doesn’t waste fuel by generating excess hydraulic flow, according to the manufacturer.
In addition to meeting strict Tier IVi/IIIB emission limits, the new Terex Fuchs MHL350 E boasts many features that improve operating efficiency, including:
• An exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system that features automatic regeneration of the diesel particulate filter (DPF), which allows the operator to continue working normally without interruption.
• New, larger, operator-friendly color display with an anti-glare shield that incorporates control and monitoring of the magnet system.
• New hydraulic drive cooling fan system with control based on operating conditions to maintain efficient, low emissions performance.
• New on-board diagnostic system which allows the operator to view detailed operating parameters and troubleshoot machine function from the cabin.
• Large coolers easily accessible from ground level and stow-away steps that lead up to a centrally location service platform.
For more information, call 662/393-1800 or visit www.terex.com.