The Terramite T5C is rugged and powerful enough to tackle many “big machine” jobs such as septic tank installations, water, sewer and gas lines, loading, spreading and much more.
• Easily interchangeable buckets ranging in width from 8 to 36 in. (20 to 91 cm) featuring .5 in. (1.3 cm) thick high carbon cutting edges with cast steel replacement teeth.
• The backhoe and dipstick are made of large diameter tubing and plate for high strength and long life. It will dig to a depth of 8 ft. 4 in. (2.5 m).
• Barrels are honed and all rods are high-carbon steel and chrome-plated for durability; seals are heavy-duty and have extremely low leakage rates.
• The hydraulic valves will withstand 3,500 psi (241 bar) and flow rates of 25 gpm (94.6 Lpm). The front valve has a wobblestick control and the rear valve features large handles and extra-light springs to reduce operator fatigue.
• Terramite tractors use a hydrostatic transmission rated at 35 hp (26 kW). They have a cast ductile iron rotary group, and all components that are subject to wear are easy to replace. Control is through an easy-to-use foot pedal.
• The frame of the tractors is a one-piece .25 in. (.6 cm) steel plate. All mounting plates brace the frame for added strength. In addition, there are only 58 bolts in the entire machine. They are oversized and most have “Stover” lock-nuts to keep them tight.
• Terramite hydraulic motors are rated at 40 hp (30 kW). A high-pressure shaft seal eliminates the need for case drains, check valves and extra plumbing; motors also have roller bearings and seals; rear axles are heavy-duty cast iron made by Dana Corporation, featuring positraction with an output torque rating of 3,300 ft.-lbs. All parts are easily serviced.
Today's top stories