Towmaster T-120DTG Detachable Gooseneck Heavy-Hauler With Loads of Options
Towmaster's 60-ton (54 t) detachable gooseneck trailer is built to haul heavy equipment.
📅 Thu January 09, 2014 - National Edition
Towmaster’s 60-ton (54 t) detachable gooseneck trailer is built to haul heavy equipment.
Towmaster’s 60-ton (54 t) detachable gooseneck trailer is built to haul heavy equipment. The gooseneck is designed for quick and easy detachment for loading and reattachment when ready to transport. It locks to the main deck with an air-controlled locking pin. The main deck is 24-ft. (7.3 m) long to accommodate longer and heavier equipment and is standard with an open boom well in the axle area. Outriggers are standard for wider loads, and the ride height can be adjusted.
• 12 ft. 10 in. (3.9 m) Gooseneck
• 108 in. (274 cm) swing clearance
• Positive air lock
• Air lock-pin release
• Wet line hydraulic system
• Adjustable transport doors
• Gooseneck support arm (hydraulic)
• 24 ft. (7.3 m) main deck length
• 24 in. (61 cm) loaded deck height • 16 in. (40.6 cm) fabricated steel main frame
• 10 in. (25.4 cm) I-beam crossmembers
• Raised 2 in. (5 cm) oak wood deck (track only)
• Open boom well
• 12 D-ring tie-downs (6/side)
• Heavy-duty swing-out outriggers with oak wood planks
• 31 in. (78.7 cm) front ramps (steel)
• Air ride suspension
• Rubber grommet mounted LED lights
For more information, call 800/462-4517 or visit www.towmaster.com.