Used 2009 Bobcat 90” Mower Attachment
• Rear Discharge (Standard): disperses grass clippings under the carrier, away from buildings, trees and fences.
• Mulching and Side-Discharge Kits: Available to easily convert the mower to fit the application.
• Anti-Scalping Wheel: Protects the mower blades from damage by touching the ground first when mowing over uneven terrain. Also, prevents the mower deck from scraping the ground, resulting in longer blade life and consistent cutting height.
• Castor Wheels: Combined with the attachment frame, the castor wheels allow the mower to oscillate independently of the loader, providing a floating deck to better follow uneven terrain. Also, can be adjusted for different cutting heights, ranging from 2 to 5.5 in.
• Cutting Blades: Designed for mowing efficiency, the mower attachment features three overlapping cutting blades that eliminate skips for even cutting action.
• Deck Bracing: Located on the top of the mower to allow for a smoot