Tulsa, Oklahoma, January 2017 — Completely portable design. Rechargeable battery with 8 hour run time. Rugged lightweight construction. Up to 1,700 lb lift capacity.
The new PS 1 Portable Vacuum Lifting System from Vacuworx is not your average cordless tool. But it's definitely one that every contractor needs.
A Safer Alternative To Manual Lifting
According to a recent article on health risks for construction workers, it is best to limit or eliminate manual heavy lifting when possible. The use of equipment such as vacuum lifting devices is strongly recommended. The PS 1 is the perfect solution for smaller lifting challenges that come up daily on jobsites, in the yard or in the shop.
The patent pending portable lifter makes light work out of lifting heavy pieces of concrete, marble, granite, metal, steel and iron. Because it is powered by a 12 volt rechargeable battery, the PS 1 is ideal for applications where no power source is available or where no emissions are permitted.
Weighing just 25 lb, the small “suitcase” lifter can be used indoors or outside and is a great companion to small equipment such as skid steers, electric skid steers, mini electric excavators, forklifts and small cranes.
The PS 1 comes with one of three standard, interchangeable pads, which can also be ordered separately: 8” x 12” (693 lb lifting capacity), 12” x 16” (1,276 lb lifting capacity) and 16” x 16” (1,654 lb lifting capacity). Additional pad configurations, including small pipe pads, are available upon request.Features include:
• Lightweight and completely portable
• Powered by a 12 volt rechargeable battery
• 8 hours approximate run time
• Ideal for applications where no power source is available
• Designed to lift concrete, marble, granite, metal, steel, iron and thick plastic materials (contact Vacuworx if materials such as glass, aluminum or thin steel are to be handled)
• 3 ft (0.9 m) maximum lifting height recommended (intended for material handling close to the ground)