Van Keppel company launched its newly redesigned www.vankeppel.com company Web site on Dec. 8.
This launch is the product of a team effort involving many across the organization.
“We have worked hard to present who we are and what we do in a manner that is clean, easy to understand and helps get users in contact with what and who they need to in order to do business with us more easily,” said Brynn Benthal of Van Keppel.
Of course, no Web site is ever fully complete Van Keppel plans to continue to improve its site over time. Here are a few of the highlights of the new site to better serve the needs of customers and business both now and in the future:
• Branch Location Look-up — The site offers a list of services at each branch, a zip code look-up to help visitors locate the branch closest to them as well as a list of key contacts with phone numbers to get visitors to the team member best equipped to help with their needs.
• Equipment Look-up —This section of the site will grow with time but Van Kappel is currently building an online catalog of all of its available equipment so visitors can more quickly learn about what new or used equipment is being offered for sale or for rental.
• Improved About Us Page — A visual history of the company that is easy to read and follow and helps visitors better understand the company’s origins.
• Improved Contact Us Form — Numbers and contact info for key personnel throughout the site as well as a form they can fill out that will generate an automatic email to key contacts at whichever branch they wish to get in touch with.
• Links to Social Media Sites — Now that Van Keppel has developed a Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn presence online, visitors can connect and interact with the company via social medias.
Today's top stories