A new process equipment technology (PET) team at W.S. Tyler gives customers a fast track to specialized equipment answers. W.S. Tyler, a premium screening solutions company in the mining, aggregate and industrial mineral industries, placed six of its most experienced employees on the team:
• Duncan High, division manager, leads the team.
• Michael Hines, assistant division manager, handles the day-to-day PET Team support and machine sizing.
• Michael Honea, process engineer, oversees the washing projects and performs the Hydro-Clean tests and reports.
• Pike Wang, project engineering manager, is the liaison between the sales and design departments.
• Brian Milne, production material controller, provides lining specifications for specialty machines.
• Dianne Donofrio, sales order administrator, tracks purchase orders and payments.
The new team enables W.S. Tyler to more efficiently respond to customer requests for screening, washing and pelletizing equipment.
“Customers want answers in a short time, so the PET Team has been a great asset to them. We see that in the response we’ve been getting from our clients. Their feedback has been overwhelmingly positive,” High explained.
The team services clients around the world, evaluating their screening, washing or pelletizing needs before offering specialized solutions. In circumstances requiring customization, W.S. Tyler pulls together the PET Team members from the application, engineering and commercial departments. The PET Team works directly with the customer, and/or the company’s sales representatives and dealers, as well. If the customer requires an in-person visit, a PET Team member can be on the road to their site within two days.
“We want to assist every customer and help them boost their efficiency and profit as much as possible for their individual operation,” High said. “Because we have extensive experience with W.S. Tyler’s product offerings, from washing to screening to pelletizing, we know what questions to ask so we can point our customers in the right direction.”
For more information, call 800/325-5993 or visit www.wstyler.ca.
Today's top stories