This year’s theme will be “Reaching New Heights with Forest Products."
The 78th Annual Logging, Construction, Trucking & Heavy Equipment Expo will take place Feb. 25 to Feb. 27, 2016, at the Lane County Convention Center and Fairgrounds Headquarters Hotel — Eugene Hilton Eugene, Ore.
This year's theme will be “Reaching New Heights with Forest Products." Every year manufacturers and dealers around the world exhibit the latest technology at one of the largest inside and outside equipment shows.
Educational opportunities include:
• Keynote speaker.
• “What's New In Logging” panel session.
• Business seminars.
• Outside hands-on training seminar.
• Registered companies will receive two credits toward their professional logger certifications for attending the equipment show.
• Participate in hands-on training seminars.
• Earn as many as 11 professional logger credits / 8 SAF-CFE credits.
• View the latest technology in logging and construction equipment on display inside and outside at the Lane County Fairgrounds.
• Network and socialize with forestry professionals from around the world.
• Plan to enter the 7th Annual Log Loader Competition — Friday and Saturday of the conference.
• Largest Logging Equipment Show West of the Mississippi.
Equipment Show Hours are Thursday and Friday 8 a.m. — 5 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. — 2 p.m.
“The Oregon Logging Conference is packed with unique opportunities for forestry professionals to network and learn more about their trade. The 2016 conference will certainly live up to its reputation as being the best logging, construction, trucking and heavy equipment shows west of the Mississippi,” said Jeff Unger, 2016 OLC president.
For more information, visit http://oregonloggingconference.com/.