Southeast Pennsylvania Chapter Associated Builders and Contractors Inc. (ABC), named Sandro Corrado as chairman of the board effective Jan. 1, 2009. Corrado is the vice president of Corrado & Sons Inc., a masonry contractor in Souderton, Pa. He will serve as the chairman for one year and will be responsible for all chapter initiatives throughout 2009.
Corrado has more than 20 years of experience in the construction industry. At Corrado & Sons Inc., he is responsible for supervising day-to-day operations including estimating, project management, accounting, financial management, insurances, human resources and asset management. He has helped grow Corrado & Sons Inc. from a small “mom & pop” operation in 1986 into one of the largest Merit masonry companies in the Southeastern Pennsylvania market.
“As chairman for 2009, my goal is to increase awareness of the Merit Construction throughout the Greater Philadelphia region,” said Corrado. “This coming year, the chapter is ramping up our business development initiatives and reaching out to businesses and legislators to educate them on the value ABC members bring to construction users in the current economy.”
In addition to the chairman, ABC has named its 2009 board of directors, which includes:
• Joseph L. Abriola Jr., Abriola Company
• Michael A. Bennett, E. Allen Reeves Inc.
• Chris Clifford, Pancoast & Clifford Inc.
• Antionette Coupe, Oliver Heating & Cooling
• Christopher J. Detweiler, Paul F. Detweiler & Sons Inc.
• James L. Ehret, Ehret Construction Company Inc.
• Thomas F. Furey, Summit Partners Inc.
• Bob Herbein, Allan A. Myers
• Wendy Hook, AFLAC
• Timothy M. Johnson, Indian Creek Electric Inc.
• Stephan F. Kraus, Adams-Bickel Associates Inc.
• David K. Leinbach, Kaiser Construction Co. Inc.
• Mark McMahon, Delran Builders Co. Inc.
• Rich Ongirski, Sign Source LLC
• Jonathan E. Otto, Penn Valley Constructors Inc.
• Steve Stoughton, Worth & Company Inc.
• David Thompson, Thompson Masonry Contracting Co.
Today's top stories