The Allen MSP475 riding trowel finishing concrete on a warehouse jobsite in northeast Arkansas.
Allen, a leader in concrete finishing equipment, announced the debut of the MSP475 riding trowel. The new power steering machine is a mechanically-driven, 8 ft. class ride-on power trowel that is powered by a powerful 57 hp Kubota liquid-cooled gasoline engine.
The MSP475 was designed with the high volume flatwork concrete contractor in mind. This riding trowel comes with liquid cooled gasoline engine to keep machine running cooler, digital readouts for accurate fuel levels and diagnostics, and a large 12 gal. fuel tank for longer run times. This rider produces excellent torque even at high rotor speeds, which make this machine excellent for panning or finishing operations.
MSP475 standard features include:
- 57 hp Kubota WG1605 liquid-cooled gasoline engine provides excellent power
- 12 gal. fuel capacity allows extended run time
- Bilingual digital display conveniently shows engine diagnostics (temp, RPM, oil pressure, warnings, etc).
- Helical gearboxes ensure maximum torque even at higher rotor speeds
- Hydraulic joystick power steering reduces operator fatigue
- Two point, top-mount lifting system
- Four point tie downs
- Twin, 46 in. rotors with five bladed spiders
For more information, visit www.alleneng.com.
The bilingual digital display conveniently shows engine diagnostics (temp, RPM, oil pressure, warnings, etc.)