(L-R, back row): Bobby Lavender, Eric Duiker, Wayne Bylsma, Carl Walker, Tom O’Malley, Nathan Germany, Bill Dwyer, and Chris Pernicano.
(L-R, front row): Nick Avella, Beth Langhauser, Tony Biddle, Caleb Thompson, Wayne Allen, Gary Brown, Jim Bodeker, Dennis Andrews, Gabriel Ojeda, Art Fink.
Not Present: Daryl Dika, Doug Doggett and Doug Marquis.
The ACPA announced the election of its new executive board at the ACPA Annual Meeting and Awards Presentation on Feb. 5, 2020, in Las Vegas. Elected to serve a one-year term, the newly elected Executive Board includes:
- President: Gary Brown—R. L. McCoy Inc., Indianapolis, Ind.
- Vice President: Wayne Bylsma—Cherokee Pumping Inc., Hampton, Ga.
- Secretary: Eric Duiker—CanCrete Equipment, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Treasurer: Nathan Germany—Tri-Way Concrete Pumping Inc., Roanoke, Texas
- Past President: Beth Langhauser—CPN LLC, Long Grove, Iowa
The ACPA also announced results at the February 5 meeting of recent elections for the following board positions:
- Wayne Bylsma—Cherokee Pumping Inc., Hampton, Ga.
- Art Fink—Joseph J. Albanese, Santa Clara, Calif.
- Nathan Germany—Tri-Way Concrete Pumping Inc., Roanoke, Texas
- Doug Marquis—Conco Pumping and Belting Inc., Fontana, Calif.
- Region 2: Gary Brown—R. L. McCoy Inc., Indianapolis, Ind.
- Region 4: Doug Doggett—Concrete & Materials Placement LLC, Charlotte, N.C.
- Region 6: Chris Pernicano—San Diego Concrete Pumping Inc., Santee, Calif.
- Wayne Allen—CPE America LLC, Metter, Ga.
- Jim Bodeker—Construction Forms Inc., Port Washington, Wis.
- Gabriel Ojeda—Fritz-Pak Corporation, Mesquite, Texas
For more information about the ACPA, visit www.concretepumpers.com.
Today's top stories