The Construction Association of Michigan (CAM) will present a Healthcare Reform Breakfast Symposium on Nov. 12 at the MSU Management Education Center in Troy, Mich. The event will take place from 7:30 am to 10:00 am, and a plated breakfast will be served. Cost for this symposium is $30 per person, or fill a table of six for just $150.00.
Healthcare reform will impact employers of all sizes and in all industries, thereby requiring significant employer involvement.
The symposium will include Keynote Speaker Lenny Brucato, director of sales and client services, Priority Health. Panelists include Paul Catenacci of Novara Tesija PLLC; Leslie Loftus, COO of Veritas Benefits Group; and Rob Walters, director of sales of CAM administrative services.
Topics to be covered include:
• How the five new health insurance taxes will impact your budget
• How being commonly controlled impacts your reform status
• How and when to count your union, full-time, part-time and seasonal employees to determine if your company is small or large under reform
• How the Health Insurance Marketplace functions and who can benefit
• How new compliance requirements will affect you
For more information, call 248/972-1000 or visit www.cam-online.com.