Onsite attendees and bidders view each auctioned item on a giant leaderboard.
Cat Auction Services held its first auction in the northeast Sept. 20 in York, Pa.
Cleveland Brothers of Harrisburg, Pa., partnered with Cat Auction Services for the sale, which featured more than 100 pieces of construction equipment ranging from backhoe loaders to large and medium-sized excavators, wheel loaders, off-highway trucks and more. Bidders were able to view the entire equipment list and detailed TA-1 inspection reports online. Real-time online bidding was available on the day of the auction through the company’s Web site.
Cat Auction Services was formed in 2008 through a partnership of Cat dealers. With the endorsement of Caterpillar in 2011, Cleveland Brothers became the first Caterpillar dealer in the northeast to join Cat Auction Services.
Cat Auction Services offers the following advantages to buyers and sellers over traditional auction services:
• Equipment pre-inspected to Cat Used standards,
• Range of warranty protection available on qualified Caterpillar equipment,
• Parts discounts on all Caterpillar equipment,
• Cat dealer parts and service support after the sale,
• Onsite financing to pre-qualified customers through Cat Financial Services, and
• Opportunities to use Like-Kind Exchange for tax efficiency.
For more information, call 855/228-2286, or visit www.catauctions.com.
Today's top stories