The Ditch Witch organization has announced the 2013 Crescent Club Top 10 membership roster. This is the highest dealership honor.
"This award recognizes the top Ditch Witch dealerships’ teams dedicated to providing customers the application expertise, service, and products needed to help them be more productive with their time," said Tiffany Sewell-Howard, Chief Executive Officer, The Charles Machine Works, Inc. manufacturer of Ditch Witch products. "We’re in this together with our customers and our Crescent Club Top 10 dealership members exemplify that commitment."
The 2013 Crescent Club Top 10 members are:
- Ditch Witch of Oklahoma & Arkansas (Edmond and Tulsa, Okla., Benton and Springdale, Ark.)
- Ditch Witch of Minnesota, Inc. (Shakopee and Fergus Falls, Minn.)
- Witch Equipment Company, Inc. (Fort Worth, Hewitt, Texas)
- Ditch Witch Central California (Fowler, Newark, Corona and El Cajon, Calif.)
- Ditch Witch Southwest (Lubbock and Odessa, Texas)
- Ditch Witch of South Louisiana (Geismar, La.)
- Ditch Witch of Virginia (Glen Allen and Chesapeake, Va.)
- Ditch Witch Sales of Michigan (Howell and Grandville, Mich.)
- Brandt Tractor Ltd. (Headquarters in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, and numerous other locations in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Ontario provinces)
- Ditch Witch of North Dakota (Mandan and West Fargo, N.D.)
Today's top stories