The Efficiency Shoring & Supply Dallas/Ft. Worth branch staff shown (L-R) are Vann Tidwell, Mike Ciotta, Branch Manager Cory Hachmeister, David Bonner and Chris Puckett.
Efficiency Production Inc., an American manufacturer of trench safety equipment, recently announced that Cory Hachmeister has assumed duties as the branch manager of Efficiency Shoring & Supply’s Dallas/Ft. Worth branch office.
"Standing shoulder to shoulder with our customers, understanding their job site challenges, and leaving no stone unturned in order to find the safest, cost effective, and efficient method of protecting job sites is what motivates me in this business," said Hachmeister. "I am humbled by the mountains our team moves at all levels in order to define our difference as a factory direct excavation safety equipment supplier," he added.
Hachmeister has more than 14 years of experience in the construction industry, and 10 years in the trench safety and shoring rental business; most recently serving as the operations manager of Efficiency Shoring & Supply’s Orlando branch office.
Efficiency Shoring and Supply is located at 3602 N. Sylvania Ave, Fort Worth; available locally by phone at 817/502-1444. The staff at the Dallas/Ft. Worth Branch also includes:
• Chris Puckett, operations manager; direct 817/502-1444. Puckett has been in the construction industry for 10 years, and said that, "I’m motivated by making things happen for our customers and exceeding their expectations."
• Vann Tidwell, shoring & shielding specialist; direct 817/357-7735. Tidwell has 13 years in the trench safety industry. "Anything I can do to help our customers excites me about this business," he said.
• Mike Ciotta, regional sales manager; direct 407/718-2444. Ciotta has 19 years’ experience in construction and 12 in trench safety, where he said, "Relationships that we build with our customers drives me."
• David Bonner, transportation specialist; direct 817/357-7233. Bonner has 22 years of experience as a professional driver. "I love to see the process through to completion; what does it take to get things done right the first time."
Efficiency Shoring & Supply offers a full range of trench shielding and shoring equipment, including:
• steel and aluminum trench shields
• steel manhole shields
• Build-A-Box aluminum modular trench shielding and aluminum shields
• hydraulic shores, rescue shores, hi-clearance shores, and hydraulic aluminum shields
The branch also features factory-direct rental rates on Efficiency Production’s PREMIER Slide Rail System, supported by the manufacturer’s Special Operations Shoring Division.
All products are P.E. certified to meet OSHA standards. Efficiency Shoring & Supply also services and supplies a full range of construction support equipment, such as:
• stone mizer bedding box material containers
• porta-tank water-tank and power-spray system
• road plate
• pipe plugs
• pipe pullers
• fall protection
• gas monitors
Efficiency Shoring & Supply is Dallas/Ft. Worth’s complete rental resource; offering OSHA and NUCA (National Utility Contractors Association) certified trench safety/competent person training.
Additionally, ESS is supported by trench shielding and shoring equipment manufacturer Efficiency Production Inc. Engineering support from EPI includes custom engineering and pre-bid CAD system drawings; special application design for highly challenging job site conditions; sales, marketing and customer service support; and on-site installation assistance.
Efficiency Production, "America’s Trench Box Builder," manufactures the widest selection of standard and custom trench shielding and shoring systems. Efficiency’s versatile products are designed specifically for safe and cost effective installation of utility systems and infrastructure improvements.
For more information, visit www.efficiencyshoring.com.
Today's top stories