The 34142 track-vehicle crane was purpose-built to serve the utility transmission construction industry in off-road applications that require a track-vehicle mounted solution with both material handling capabilities as well as the ability to lift personne
Elliott Equipment Company’s newest track vehicle mounted boom truck model, the 34142, features a 34-ton (30.8 t) capacity, 142 ft. (43 m) main boom, and a two-piece telescopic jib. The 34142 track-vehicle crane was purpose-built to serve the utility transmission construction industry in off-road applications that require a track-vehicle mounted solution with both material handling capabilities as well as the ability to lift personnel to assemble transmission lines.
Developed in partnership with Scott Powerline & Utility Equipment, the 34142 is designed to provide over 201 ft. (61 m) of vertical reach with a two-man work platform, while maintaining a low enough weight to allow for mounting on the PowerTraxx 15SXW-H mid-size track carrier that reduces rental and transportation costs.
The Elliott 34142 track vehicle’s key features and options include:
• 34-ton rated crane capacity
• 142 ft. (46 m) 5-section steel boom with 152 ft. (46 m) tip height
• 32 to 49 ft. (9.7 to 15 m) telescopic jib for a 201 ft. tip height
• Detachable 36 by 72 in. (91 by 183 cm) 2-man work platform with a hydraulic yoke lifting system
• Wireless remote controls with an integrated LMI display
• High-speed out and down outriggers with two-stage vertical stroke for reduced cribbing
• Optional enclosed crane cab with A/C and heat
• Off-road options including a recovery winch, brush guard and protective component covers
Scott Powerline & Utility Equipment is one of the leading distributors of track-vehicle cranes in North America and carries several different Elliott Equipment Company models for rental and sale. According to Jeff Johnson, executive vice president at Scott Powerline, “The Elliott 34142 model development stems from our customers’ increasing need for greater reach capabilities while maintaining the smaller size and ease of movement that comes with the PowerTraxx 15SXW-H track vehicle carrier. We chose to work with Elliott Equipment Company on this project because they have a unique willingness to listen to the voice of the customer and customize a solution for them”.
The Elliott 34142 model is available for immediate rental and retail to customers throughout North America.