Construction Equipment Guide joined equipment companies from all over the world in Paris April 23 to 28 for Intermat 2018.
The expo, which occurs every three years, saw 183,000 visitors from 167 countries as contractors, consultancies, rental companies, distributors, importers and more came together to see the latest industry innovations. Approximately 1,500 exhibitors displayed industry equipment and solutions across four key sectors, including earthmoving and demolition; roads, minerals and foundations; buildings and concrete; and lifting, handling and transportation.
Events occurred continuously throughout the week and included demonstrations, press conferences and informative sessions from many manufacturers.
Other highlights of the event included the following:
- Rototilt released a new series of buckets.
- Wacker Neuson launched two new compact excavators.
- Yanmar showcased two new engines that have expanded its product offering.
- Trimble, in conjunction with Kobelco, introduced a Trimble Ready option for certain Tier 4 Final Kobelco excavators.
- Bomag displayed its entire range of compaction equipment for soils, asphalt and refuse, along with its line of stabilizers/recyclers, planers and pavers.
- Cummins discussed its continued investment in electrification.
Today's top stories