Equipment East is excited about the progress on its new facility, still on target for a fall 2016 opening.
Equipment East is excited about the progress on its new facility, still on target for fall 2016 opening.
Meanwhile customers are still being served from its current location, which is just next door to Equipment East's soon-to-be new home.
Nothing is changing about the company except for location and space:
• 40,000 sq. ft. (3,716 sq m) facility
• 5,750 sq. ft. (534 sq m) service shop with eight double bays, welding bay and wash bay
• Two 10-ton (9 t) cranes spanning entire service area
• more than 1,550 sq. ft. (144 sq m) of office space
• 11,500 sq. ft. (1,068 sq m) parts area inside and additional outdoor storage area.
Equipment East is looking forward to having plenty of outdoor space for equipment display and storage, customer parking, as well as radiant heating throughout the entire facility's interior.
For more information, visit https://www.equipmenteast.com/.
Today's top stories