The Advanced Design FT-16 IT-I, painted in Felling’s 45th anniversary, limited edition Ruby Red Metallic color.
Felling Trailers Inc.'s engineering team has been working diligently on an advanced design for the IT-I Series model line. Officially released on Jan. 1, 2019, this refined design incorporates additional standard features, structural strength and ease of operator use. The new IT-I design will be seen on Felling's 2020 model year IT-I tilt trailers.
Advanced Standard Specifications:
- Hitch area has been redesigned with a more user-friendly, integrated nose plate.
- Cylinder lugs, the point where the cushion cylinders(s) attach to the crossmembers, the redesign incorporates additional structural integrity for cylinder crossmembers.
- Lighting — Dual stop, turn, taillights located on the rear of the fenders have been incorporated into the standard design, delivering ideal placement of the light system along with safeguarding it from damage when loading/unloading equipment.
- Tie down placement — D-rings that were once located on the topside rail behind the fender on the rear of the tilt deck are now located on the side of the of the trailer bed. This has been done so that the D-ring location is at the widest point of the deck providing operator's ease of use when securing equipment.
- Operator friendly tilt deck latch design.
Model Changes / Enhancements from previous design:
- FT-10IT-I and FT-12IT-I are built to the same spec (7k axles and 16 in. tires); however, the FT-10IT-I does not have reflective tape and has a GVWR rating of 9,980 lbs.
- FT-14IT-I now has 215/75R17.5 in. tires on plate wheels standard.
- New design FT-14IT-I has an 8 in. I-beam frame compared to the 6 in. I-beam on the previous model design.
For more information, call 800/245-2809 or visit www.felling.com.
Today's top stories