Felling’s newly designed Utility Pole trailers are fully engineered to offer operators many years of trouble-free service.
No matter the industry, operator safety, ease of use and maintenance are key. Felling's newly designed Utility Pole trailers are fully engineered to offer operators many years of trouble-free service.
There are three lengths available:
- 20 ft. retracted to 30 ft. extended
- 24 ft. retracted to 40 ft. extended
- 29 ft. retracted to 46 ft. extended
Payload capacities range from 7,980 lbs. up to 36,600 lbs., electric brakes are standard and all trailers can be equipped with air brakes if needed.
Ease of Use
Equipped with a 2 in. cold rolled steel, positive locking adjustment pin and designed with a notched flange welded on the pin, the flange notches have to pass through two tabs welded 90 degrees from each other assuring a positive locked position. The 2 in. positive locking adjustment pin is attached to the trailer with a chain to prevent loss.
Safety in Design
The Utility Pole trailers are equipped standard with center and rear, full width, 5 in. x 6.7 in. double c-channel bolsters with sliding, lever locking removable stanchions. There is a lynchpin with a lanyard attached at each end of the bolster. A 45 in. wide front bolster with a 4 in. strap and binder is standard. Optional front bolsters include 60 in. and 95 in. wide. Both are double c-channel construction and include a 4 in. strap and binder along with lever locking removable stanchions.
Multiple load securement points are located down the mainframe rail, and three d-rings provide ideal tie-down points for the material being carried in the cargo area.
Additional features include:
- 10 in. x 6 in. receiver tube
- 12-gauge steel floor with drainage perforations
- 3 in. Crossmembers
- All wiring and air lines (when equipped with air brakes) are run internally, traveling in a heavy duty energy chain
- No User intervention is required for the wiring or airlines when extending and retracting the tongue
- Positive Locking Adjustment Pin with chain attached to trailer to prevent loss
For more information, visit www.felling.com or call 1-800-245-2809.