Gehl Company has added the whole goods online order entry system to the dealer portal. Gehl dealers will now have the ability to place orders for wholegoods and accessories with a simple click of the mouse. This new tool has many advantages, some of which include:
• Place wholegoods orders 24/7/365.
• Save templates/carts and place duplicate orders quickly.
• Print order confirmations at any time.
• View all placed orders, including pricing and configuration.
Accuracy and Efficiency
• No need to copy stock numbers onto order sheets and fax or email the order.
• Place the order on the Gehl dealer portal.
• Dealers receive their Quantity Order Discount (QOD) on all accessories ordered separate from machine orders.
The start-up kit each dealership will receive includes a user manual containing all the information needed to successfully place wholegoods orders using the Gehl dealer portal. The user manual includes step-by-step instructions for placing wholegoods orders online, frequently asked questions, and a list of guidelines to help dealerships avoid troubles when placing wholegoods orders online.
For more information, call 800/628-0491 or visit www.gehl.com.
Today's top stories