Hilco Industrial and Gordon Brothers Group have announced that they will run a private treaty sale process to sell an extensive fleet of trucking and heavy haul equipment from Butch’s Trucking Inc., one of the nation’s premier oil and gas servicing companies and part of the privately held Butch’s Family of Companies.
Butch’s Trucking has made the strategic decision to exit its heavy haul service as it relates to third party contracting. Hilco Industrial and Gordon Brothers will run a Private Treaty sale process, which begins immediately and is expected to run through November.
“Butch’s is one of the most reputable service companies in this industry and we are excited to offer their exceptionally maintained fleet of late model heavy haul assets to the marketplace, ”stated a representative of the joint venture.
The company’s reputation for servicing large blue chip oil and gas companies is unsurpassed. The combination of heavy haul tractors and the capacity of Butch’s crane fleet make this a unique offering to the Industry”.
The assets for sale include over 100 heavy haul trucks, trailers, cranes, and wheel loaders including the following:
• More than 50 Road Winch, Gin, and Slick Back Trucks (2006 to 2014)
• More than 30 Heavy Haul Trailers, Kalyn and Advance
• Manitowoc 100-Ton Crawler Cranes (2007 – 2009)
• Grove Hydro 275-Ton Crane (2012)
• Grove Hydro 165-Ton Crane (2012)
• Wheel Loaders, Forklifts, Service Trucks and Vehicles
• More than 30 Holden, Transcraft and Viking LowBoy, Narrow Neck, Drop Deck Trailers
The assets can be viewed at the following locations by appointment only:
• 1838 West FM 2015, San Angelo, TX 76902
• 510 Oil Post Road, Snyder, TX 79549
Both Hilco Industrial and Gordon Brothers Group have valued and monetized billions of dollars of oil and gas assets worldwide and were selected by Butch’s Trucking to market and sell the extensive list of assets because of their reputation of industry leadership and expertise with these particular assets
To arrange an inspection appointment, access more detailed information about the assets being sold, or specific information about the private treaty sale process, visit www.hilcoind.com/butchs, http://gordonbrothers.com/butchs or contact:
• Jody Bacque – SVP Hilco Industrial, [email protected] +1 251.404.2367
• Steve Wolf – CEO Hilco Industrial, [email protected] +1 616 732 1800
Today's top stories