Hitachi is introducing the latest version of the EH1100 rigid dump truck, the EH1100-5, at the show. This latest version of the EH1100 includes improvements to the operator environment, increased machine serviceability, increased payload, more remote moni
Construction professionals from across the world will get their first look at the updates to the Hitachi rigid-frame haul truck line March 4 – 8, 2014 at Hitachi booth during the CONEXPO-CON/AGG trade show in Las Vegas, Nev.
Hitachi is introducing the latest version of the EH1100 rigid dump truck, the EH1100-5, at the show. This latest version of the EH1100 includes improvements to the operator environment, increased machine serviceability, increased payload, more remote monitoring capability, to name a few, plus many additional features to satisfy our range of customer requirements globally.
In addition, Hitachi will have on display its focused line of equipment – from compact excavators through production-class excavators. These include:
• ZX50U-5 – this nimble and powerful compact excavator is built to the same high standards as Hitachi’s larger excavators and is armed with high productivity, multifunction operations, smooth hydraulics and easy maintenance.
• ZX135US-5 – With a tight tail-swing radius, this reduced tail swing excavator is perfect for working very close to obstacles.
• ZX210LC-5 – Loaded with numerous customer-driven enhancements, this utility class excavator delivers superior productivity, durability, smoothness, and fuel efficiency, while keeping operating costs low.
• ZX470-5 – greater horsepower, combined with optimized hydraulics for bigger arm- and bucket-digging forces give this production-class excavator the power needed to deliver superior productivity.
• EX1200-6 – The EX1200-6 is Hitachi’s newest 120-ton excavator that continues the rock-solid reputation established by our highly popular EX1100 models.
“Hitachi doesn’t try to be a one-stop-shop, and we’re not a manufacturer of every piece of equipment for every site in the Americas. We prefer to do one thing better than anyone and refuse to spread ourselves too thin, trying to be everything to everybody,” said Craig LaMarque, division manager, Hitachi Construction and Mining. “By applying our legacy of advanced technology to a focused line of excavators and shovels, we are able to deliver reliable, productive, efficient and smooth-operating equipment.”
Hitachi’s line of equipment will be on display at booth 12621 in the North Hall.
For more information about Hitachi’s line of focused equipment, visit HitachiConstruction.com.
Today's top stories