These new members join a group of approximately 200 worldwide used equipment dealers and companies that support the used equipment sales process.
The Independent Equipment Dealers Association (IEDA) has approved member requests for nine companies who have demonstrated their commitment to upholding the association's strict code of ethical business practices. These new members join a group of approximately 200 worldwide used equipment dealers and companies that support the used equipment sales process and have taken an oath to provide a superior experience for construction and mining equipment buyers and sellers.
IEDA new Standard members include:
• C&E International Plant LTD, Loughborough, Leicestershire, UK, website: http://www.ceinternational.co.uk/
• Littler Machinery LTD, Formby, Merseyside, UK, website: http://www.littlermachinery.co.uk/
• Merriman Plant Limited, Ripley Derby, UK, website: http://www.merrimanplant.com/
• Dendy Machinery Sales and Rental, Irving, Texas, website: http://www.dendymachinery.com/
• Heavy Equipment Co., Austin, Texas, USA, website: http://heavyequipmentco.com/
• Bryan Brooks & Associates, Inc., Ft Collins, Colo., website: http://www.bryanbrooks.net/
IEDA new Associate members include:
• Direct Capital, A Division of CIT Bank, Portsmouth, N.H., website: https://www.directcapital.com/
• Gorilla Hammers, Randolph, Mass., website: http://gorillahammers.com/
• DirtJockey, Greenville, S.C., website: http://dirtjockey.com/
“We're pleased to welcome these new qualifying members to the organization in the first quarter,” said Kristen Williams, IEDA's executive director. “The IEDA prides itself on implementing a very thorough application process to ensure all applicants meet membership standards before being granted membership. This strict vetting process gives used equipment buyers and sellers greater assurance in knowing they are working with trustworthy dealers. The IEDA logo is something our highly respected members can be proud of.”
For more information, call 585/869-9002 or visit www.iedagroup.com.
Today's top stories