The 2131PEX impact wrench features the Ingersoll Rand twin hammer impact mechanism to deliver control and precise delivery of power and speed.
The new portfolio of Ingersoll Rand ATEX-certified impact wrenches and drills includes seven heavy-duty pneumatic tools for use in hazardous atmospheres. These ergonomically optimized tools are built with premium components to stand up to harsh environments and reduce the risk of sparks. Operators can use the tools for specialized applications in the marine, shipping, industrial manufacturing, oil and gas, petrochemical and construction industries and in other production or processing areas where hazardous atmospheres can occur.
The 7803RAKCEX and 7802RAKCEX reversible drills deliver 500 rpm and 0.50 hp (0.38 kW) of power and feature a quiet design, reversible motors and keyless chuck.
The Ingersoll Rand ATEX-certified portfolio of industrial tools includes:
- ½ in. 2131PEX: An impact wrench featuring the Ingersoll Rand twin hammer impact mechanism to deliver control and precise delivery of power and speed.
- ¾ in. 2925RBP1TiEX: This impact wrench features the Ingersoll Rand twin hammer impact mechanism, a titanium hammer case and a corrosion preventative treatment on internal parts. Operators can easily alternate the motor between forward and reverse for maximum torque during fastening applications.
- 1 in. 3940B2TiEX, 3942B2TiEX and 1 ½ in. 3955B2TiEX: These impact wrenches are specifically designed for oil and gas, power generation and other demanding industries and delivers up to 5,000 foot-pounds of maximum reverse torque. The high-performance motor package includes a 7-vane rotor and bronze end plates for maximum durability.
- ½ in. 7803RAKCEX and 3/8 in. 7802RAKCEX: These reversible drills deliver 500 rpm and 0.50 hp (0.38 kW) of power and feature a quiet design, reversible motors and keyless chuck.
Ingersoll Rand's broad portfolio of ATEX-certified industrial impacts and drills offers an extensive torque range: from 600 foot-pounds to 5,000 foot-pounds. Additional features of the tools include:
- ATEX Ex h IIA T6 Gb X and ISO 80079-36 certification ratings.
- Titanium hammer case is lightweight, durable and corrosion resistant for offshore applications.
- Pressure-fed lubrication system that delivers grease on the impacting jaws, increasing durability and decreasing necessary maintenance.
For more information, visit IRtools.com/ATEX.
Today's top stories