On Dec. 11, 2014, JCB North America hosted its annual Celebrating Success Awards, which recognizes employees for outstanding performance during 2014. Several key areas were celebrated during this Academy Award-style ceremony.
“Our loyal staff makes it possible for JCB to continue growing and prospering,” said Arjun Mirdha, president and chief executive officer of JCB North America. “As we close out our best year yet in North America, I want to personally thank each and every one of these outstanding employees for the positive contributions they have made and for the sense of urgency that each exhibits daily to drive our success.”
The following JCB employees received honors during the 2014 awards ceremony:
• Best Apprentice: Jacob Lindsey
• Best Kaizen: Jim Fountain, production control team
• Best Apprentice Mentor: Jason Middleton, senior engineer
• People Champion: Shane Coates, general manager, eastern region
• Best Sales Professional: Andrea Whelan, national accounts manager
• Best Customer Focus: Ashby Graham, global product manager, skid steers and compact track loaders
• Best Team: Savannah parts and service — Team Leader: Chris Giorgianni, VP of parts and service. Team Members: David Polete, Michael Hendrix, Rob Phillips, Tunya Flippo, Dustin Diplock, Alan Hooker and Clyde Shepard.
• Safety Award: Jeffrey Sapp, XP technician
• Outstanding Contribution: JP Moncada, North American Brand and Designworks manager
• Spirit of JCB: Roger Kitchen, military contract manager
Senior team members presented each of the winning employees with a trophy recognizing that person’s outstanding contribution to JCB’s ongoing success. ??
For more information, visit www.jcbna.com.
Today's top stories