Kirby-Smith Adds Salesforce in Texas to Meet Demand
📅 Tue July 18, 2017 - West Edition #15
Kirby-Smith Machinery Inc. , a Komatsu distributor, has hired five new salesmen to offer more comprehensive sales coverage for its customer base in North and West Texas.
Del Keffer, vice president of sales of Kirby-Smith, believes the hires will ensure that Kirby-Smith can better partner with customers to provide a one-of-a-kind business relationship.
“At Kirby-Smith, we believe it is our responsibility to be in the trenches with customers every day, and we will do what it takes for them to be successful. Our continued investment and the growth of our sales team in Texas puts us in the best possible position to effectively serve them.”
Meet Kirby-Smith's New Salesmen
• Braxton Britting — Britting will work out of Kirby-Smith's Dallas branch and serve customers in Dallas County. He joins Kirby-Smith from Holt CAT and brings 15 years of heavy equipment sales experience to the position.
• J.P. Cotton — Cotton will serve as territory manager out of Kirby-Smith's Odessa branch. Cotton previously served as a territory manager for Werk-Brau Co. Inc. and has more than 10 years of experience in heavy equipment sales.
• Keelan Crosby — Crosby was promoted from his role as Dallas rental manager and will serve as a territory manager out of the Fort Worth location. He has been with Kirby-Smith since 2012.
• Trey McNeel — McNeel will serve as a territory manager for the Fort Worth location. He has more than 15 years of heavy equipment sales experience and has held sales positions for Bane Machinery, ASCO Equipment, ROMCO Equipment and Sunstate Equipment.
• Colin Brown — Brown will serve as a governmental sales representative out of the Dallas office and be responsible for Dallas, Collin and Grayson counties. He was promoted from his role as product service manager in Dallas.
For more information, call 888/861-0219 or visit kirby-smith.com.