Kraft Power Corporation has selected Massillon, Ohio, as the site for its new 30,000-sq.-ft. service and sales facility.
The new facility was constructed in early 2007 on approximately 9 acres in the NEOCOM Industrial Park, Millennium Blvd.
The company has relocated from Canton, Ohio, which it has occupied since 1997.
The new facility allows Kraft Power to expand its service capabilities for overhauling engine power systems, as well as fabricating custom engine systems.
Formed in 1965, Kraft Power has distribution and service agreements with manufacturers including Waukesha Engine, Dresser Inc; Kohler Co.; Deutz Engine; Lister-Petter Inc.; Mitsubishi Engine North America, Kawasaki Motor Corp., Transfluid and others. Kraft Power provides engineering support, equipment supplies, system integration, and after sale services to customers in markets such as:
• Emergency power generating systems
• Electrical and mechanical power services for oil & gas production and transportation
• Distributed power — electrical generation and cogeneration with reciprocating engines
• Diesel Engines for construction, industrial, and agricultural equipment
• Natural gas, biogas and landfill-gas energy systems
• Rental Power — trailer mounted generator sets
• Power transmission equipment — hydraulic and mechanical couplings, clutches and drive systems.
Kraft Power Corporation is headquartered in Woburn, Mass., and has regional branches in New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, North Carolina and Georgia. The company offers a full range of services — planned and emergency service, equipment overhauls and conversions from each branch. Regional inventories assure high availability and quick response time for repair parts and components.
For more information, call 800/835-5254 or visit www.kraftpower.com.
Today's top stories