Kyle Mohs (L), Quality Equipment, Shakopee, Minn., and Kraig Niebuhr, Terex Construction regional sales manager.
Landscape professionals in and around Minnesota kick-started the year at the Northern Green Expo on Jan. 13 to 15 at the Minneapolis Convention Center. The Minnesota Nursery & Landscape Association (MNLA) and Minnesota Turf and Grounds Foundation (MTGF) joined forces in 2003 to create a one-stop marketplace and educational super-show.
The energy surrounding this annual event continues to reinvigorate attendees and exhibitors every year. In 2017, the huge green industry event to be held January 10 to 12. Below are just a few of the new features for 2017:
• New brand: Northern Green: Where Outdoor Pros Connect + Grow
• A new schedule: Tuesday to Thursday
• New registration packages/options
• Multiple keynote speakers
• Interactive trade show elements including more campfire experiences, a hardscape building contest, and an innovation and inspiration theater
• Revised education opportunities including day long master classes, CEO premium content, an interactive track and much more
• There also will be little surprises around every corner from music, to lighting, and beyond