The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) recently elected 22 companies to membership in the international trade group, which provides business-development resources for companies that manufacture and market agriculture and construction-related equipment, products and services.
The new AEM companies are:
• Advanced Tracking Technologies Inc. (Houston, Texas), manufacturer of GPS fleet management systems.
• Atlantic Drill & Equipment Co. Inc. (Woodstock, Va.), manufacturer of drilling machines, grout mixing and pumping equipment.
• Bad Dog Tools (Bristol, R.I.), manufacturer of drill bits and saw blades.
• Bandit Industries Inc. (Remus, Mich.), manufacturer of chippers, recyclers and stump grinders.
• Cukurova Makina Imalat VE TIC.A.S. (Mersin, Turkey), manufacturer of backhoe loaders, wheel loaders and forklifts.
• Deutsche Bank (New York, N.Y.), provider of financial and investment services.
• Fintec Crushing & Screening Ltd. (Ballygawley, Tyrone, North Ireland), manufacturer of mobile crushing and screening equipment.
• Gefran (Winchester, Mass.), manufacturer of pressure, position, temperature, lead sensors, process controllers and instrumentation.
• Gray Automotive Products Co. (St. Joseph, Mo.), manufacturer of pneumatic and hydraulic jacks and lifting equipment.
• Guangxi Liugong Machinery Co. Ltd. (Liuzhou, Guangxi, China), manufacturer of wheel loaders, excavators, backhoes and skid steers.
• Hitachi Construction Truck Manufacturing Ltd. (Guelph, Ontario, Canada), manufacturer of off highway rigid dump trucks.
• Insite Software Inc. (Rush, N.Y.), provider of insite sitework, earthwork and utility estimating software services.
• Kleeman Inc. (Windsor Locks, Conn.), manufacturer of jaw and impact crusher, screens, recycling and washing equipment.
• Laser Technology Inc. (Centennial, Colo.), manufacturer of hand-held laser measurement tools.
• Leading Edge Attachments Inc. (Jefferson, Mass.), manufacturer of multi-ripper attachments for excavators and backhoes.
• Little Beaver/Lone Star (Livingston, Texas), manufacturer of one-man gas earth augers, mechanical or hydraulic drive, walk behind mini-trenchers and portable rotary mud drills.
• Logistics Management Inc. (Fairhaven, Mass.), provider of transportation logistics services.
• MTS Systems Corp., Sensors Division (Cary, N.C.), manufacturer of sensors.
• Rohr Corporation (Cleves, Ohio), manufacturer of floating dredges, mineral processing plants, crushers and screens.
• Site Prep (Troy, Mich.), provider of industry publication services.
• West-Mark (Ceres, Calif.), manufacturer of tanker trailers, water and fuel trucks, vacuum trucks and lube trucks.
• X-L Specialized Trailers Inc. (Manchester, Iowa), manufacturer of 10 to 90-ton capacity trailers.
For more information, visit www.aem.org.
Today's top stories