It’s been quite a year for LiuGong Machinery Corporation. This past year, the company received China’s only “National Quality Award” for the machine industry. And now, LiuGong’s North American division is introducing its 21 ton (19 t) excavator to dealers in March.
The LiuGong 922LCIII excavator is the most popular size sold in the United States. The machine has been tested by U.S. operators over the past year and received rave reviews from dealers and customers alike for its performance and competitive price, according to the manufacturer.
The 922LCIII ensures higher customer service, being backed by LiuGong’s “National Quality Award,” the highest honor in Chinese quality management. This is awarded to those companies who have established quality improvement processes which will drive continuous improvement based on customer feedback. The National Quality Award is the equivalent of the Malcolm Baldridge award in the United States.
“Customers will see excellent production and durability from a machine that provides great value,” said George Lumpkins, director of aftermarket support and product development of the 922LCIII.
To make sure the 922LCIII is as efficient as possible, LiuGong gave it a powerful, U.S. manufactured Cummins Tier III 6.9 L engine which produces 155 hp (115 Kw) and has 456 ft./lbs. of torque.
Users also will notice cost savings when using this machine.
“Because of the low acquisitions cost, plus the fact that the 922LCIII will move equal or greater quantities of material, the customer’s cost per yard of material moved is significantly lower,” stated Ron Hargrave, president of LiuGong North America.
Additional features include an HD cooling system, Kawasaki pumps, control valves and swing transmission, Hy Dash final drives and Kayaba hydraulic cylinders. The 922LCIII also is equipped with an engine speed sensing hydraulic system for maximum performance and economy.
Features and benefits
Built for Efficiency
- Low fuel consumption engine with high power.
- Boom anti-drift function, stabilizes boom for precise operations.
- Minimal kick-back during swinging for comfort, control and damage prevention.
- Easy control pattern changes from ISO to BHL for your preference and for maximum productivity.
- Meets up to EU stage IIIA/EPA tier 3 interim emission standards.
Easy to maintain
- Arm has thicker plates and rock guard for higher axles improve the center of gravity and increase stability.
- Parts, service and attachments you can count on.
- World class components used for key parts.
- Simple, proven and reliable negative flow control hydraulic system.
Operator safety and comfort
- Ergonomically designed cab and ergonomic placement of instruments.
- Standard suspension adjustable seat.
- Sound proofed, air conditioned cab with excellent all around visibility.
- Durable easy to clean floor mat.
Operating Weight -22,000kg
Net Power - 106kW @2,000rpm
Bucket Range Capacity - 1.0m3
Emission - Stage IIIA
Max. Digging Depth -6,615mm
For more information, visit www.liugongna.com.