Mack Trucks Inc. has taken the look of Mack’s Rawhide package and added it to the Mack Granite model. The result is the Granite Rawhide Edition, which combines the style of the Rawhide package and utility of the Granite to create a truck that is comfortable, visually impressive and hard working.
“The Granite Rawhide Edition is the complete package for the vocational operator who wants an unforgettable, high-profile truck,” said Steve Ginter, Mack vocational products marketing manager.
“Not only does this truck have the latest technology and toughness that Mack has to offer, but it has this great classic look straight from the factory. And like all Granite trucks, it gets the job done without any compromises.”
The Granite Rawhide Edition brings visual appeal to both the inside and outside of the truck. It adds driver favorites such as polished fuel and air tanks, bright finish heated and motorized mirrors on the exterior.
The Rawhide interior features a leather-grip steering wheel with bright chrome spokes, Ultraleather Rawhide Edition trim available in four colors, and a brushed nickel dash panel.
Other Granite Rawhide Edition features include:
• Cab sill plate with the Rawhide logo
• Full gauge cluster
• Bright finish heat shield for Mack Cap DPF
• Bright finish hood air intake grille
• Co-Pilot Driver Display
• Stainless steel cab skirts
• Two-tone Ultraleather driver and passenger seats, with the Rawhide logo
• Bright finish dual vertical exhaust
• Stainless steel 13-in. deep exterior sun visor
• Polished aluminum battery box.
For more information, visit www.macktrucks.com.