John Deere compact equipment was prominently displayed inside the shop.
Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co. Inc. hosted an equipment demonstration in Springfield, Mo., on Nov. 27. The event was held to expose customers to new technology and demonstrate equipment.
“Providing information about John Deere Worksight Solutions is a great way to ensure customers have the necessary information to keep their units in peak operating condition,” said Jason Welch, machine technology specialist.
Technology solutions covered included:
• JDLink — Built-in technology that allows customers to access information about the location and performance of their machines. It also provides data such as: machine hours, maintenance reminders, diagnostic codes and much more.
• Fleet Care — This service interprets machine data and allows customers to increase machine availability, significantly lower their operating costs and avoid downtime in the future.
• Service Advisor Remote — Allows Murphy Tractor to connect remotely to customer’s machines for diagnostic trouble codes, record performance data and update software, without requiring a jobsite visit.
• Topcon — The world’s largest company focused exclusively on positioning control and machine control products, software, and applications for the survey, civil engineering, construction and agriculture industries.
• Loadrite — A world leader in onboard weighing and material management for scales on wheel loaders. Loadrite products have grown to new systems like excavator scales, conveyor belt scales and garbage trucks, and can help increase profitability and improve operational efficiency.
Murphy Tractor and Equipment Co. Inc., one of John Deere’s largest North American construction equipment dealer organizations, is headquartered in Park City, Kan. The organization has 28 locations throughout the mid-western states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Nebraska.
For more information, visit www.murphytractor.com.
Today's top stories