Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co. launched “MurphyUsed,” a free mobile-based application solution to view used equipment inventory, from Android devices.
Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co. launched “MurphyUsed,” a free mobile-based application solution to view used equipment inventory, from Android devices. Customers can quickly and easily view unit descriptions, current pricing, condition reports and photos of each machine.
“We are pleased to provide customers with increased accessibility from the new app, allowing us to better connect with users, greatly enhancing customer satisfaction,” said Max Miller, vice president of used equipment.
In order to install the app, users need to:
• Visit the Google Play Store from an Android device (https://play.google.com/store/apps)
• Search for “MurphyUsed” — As one word
• The MurphyUsed logo will appear after the search is complete
• Click on “download/install”
• The download works best while on a wireless connection, due to the large volume of data.
• If assistance is needed to download MurphyUsed, please call: 800/205-6784 — Ask for Jolie.
For more information, visit www.murphytractor.com.