The zero-tail swing design of the Mustang 3803ZT compact excavator eliminates rear overhang and provides maneuverability and visibility for the operator.
The Mustang 3803ZT takes advantage of a longer undercarriage to enhance stability.
The new 3803ZT also features a side-mounted engine and rear-mounted hydraulic and fuel tanks that give mechanics easy access to all maintenance points.
The 3803ZT provides a maximum drawbar pull of 6,614 lb. ft. A load-sensing system automatically shifts between low and high range to lower cycle times.
“Confined areas and crowded construction sites demand machines such as the Mustang 3803ZT,” said Doug Snorek, Mustang marketing manager. “It was important for us to bring the benefits of such a design to the market without sacrificing performance.”
Other features of the new Mustang compact excavator include:
• Standard SAE/ISO pattern control valve, which allows operators to change the pilot controls between a backhoe or excavator pattern without tools.
• Automatic swing brake, which locks the upper structure in position when the engine is turned off, to avoid movement of the upper structure during transport.
• Sealed track rollers (standard), which reduce friction and noise between the tracks and rollers.
• Standard deluxe suspension seat, which feature fore/aft and recline adjustment, as well as adjustments for operator weight, height- and angle-adjustable armrests, and an adjustable headrest
• Long arm standard equipment.
• Optional 330-lbs. (150 kg) factory-installed counterweight.
For more information, visit www.mustangmfg.com.