The RL-200 8 in. (20 cm) pump features a maximum of 210 hours of operating time at 1,800 rpm from its 125 gal. (473 L) tank.
Myers-Seth Pump Inc.’s two new rotary lobe wellpoint/sock pumps, the RL-200 8 in. (20 cm) and the RL-300 12 in. (30.5 cm) pumps are designed to provide high fuel efficiency without the loss of pumping ability. They are designed for construction, industrial and municipal applications.
Features of both pumps include:
• twin — Tri-Lobe construction with Buna rubber coating
• maximum suction lift of 28 ft. (8.5 m)
• moderate heads to 175 ft. (53 m)
• capable of dry running for short periods because it has tungsten carbide hardened seal faces
• can pass solids up to 2.5
• hardened carbon steel rotor shaft
• heavy-duty oil bath lubricated bearings designed for axial and radial loading.
The RL-200 8 in. pump features a maximum of 210 hours of operating time at 1,800 rpm from its 125 gal. (473 L) tank. It features a Deutz 42.3 hp (31.5 kW) diesel that burns approximately .8 gal. (3 L) per hour. The RL-200 features maximum flows to 1,450 gpm (5,489 Lpm).
The RL-300 12 in. pump features maximum flows to 3,000 gpm (11,356 Lpm). The Hatz 50.3 hp (37.5 kW) diesel can run up to 210 hours from the 150 gal. (567 L) fuel tank burning approximately 1.25 gal. (4.7 L) per hour at 1,800 rpm
Myer-Seth Pump Inc. is located in Jacksonville, Fla. Its pumps are available through a local dealer network.
For more information, call 904/389-6114 or visit www.myersseth.com.