Tramac has added the V4500 to its line of heavy breakers.
“Our customers wanted us to take the next step with our heavy breaker products,” said Joe Forth, general manager of Tramac. “It was specifically engineered to provide a higher energy per blow so that it can outperform other companies’ breakers in this category.”
The V4500 boasts the same platform found in the V1800 and the V2500, and shares in the features of Tramac’s heavy breakers such as:
• Blank-firing protection to prevent metal on metal contact, extending carrier, breaker and tool lifespan.
• Pressure regulator valve to prevent overpressure and accidental overflow.
• Reinforced suspension to absorb vibration that leads to premature wear to the boom.
• Automatic pressure regulator ensures constant operation despite variations in flow or temperature.
• Automatic frequency adaptation system for optimal beat per minute and strike force for the material being worked on.
• Increased striking from an energy recovery feature that captures rebound energy and delivers it in the next blow.
• Automatic greasing system prevents heat damage with no work stoppage to apply grease.
For more information, visit www.TramacUS.com.
Today's top stories