Norris Sales Co. is celebrating its 60th year in business, a fact proudly displayed during the April 21 open house.
Norris Sales held an open house April 21 at its new facility in Conshohocken, Pa.
Many contractors, as well as local highway and public works departments, attended the event to check out both the company's spacious new facility and extensive product lineup.
Vendors in attendance were Wacker Neuson, Link-Belt, JLG, Skytrak,Toro, Gehl, Sullivan-Palatek, Diamond Products, Bone Safety, JBC, Cortina, Armorcast, West Chester Safety, FallTech, ML Kishigo, Striker Hydraulic, Tsurumi and Honda.
In addition to providing lunch for its guests, Norris Sales raffled off a host of valuable and fun prizes, which included:
• A Wacker Neuson Rammer BS50-2i, won by General Masonry & Restoration;
• A Honda generator EU 2000, won Riccioli & Sons;
• Two Yeti coolers, won by East Norriton Township DPW and Buttonwood Company Inc.;
• A $250 VISA gift card, won by A.J. Blosenski Inc.;
• Two Ron Jaworski signed footballs, won by Scott Building Corporation and New Hanover Township;
• A Ron Jaworski Signed Jersey, won by Mayfield Site Contractors Inc.; and
• A Tsurmi electric pump, won by East Norriton Township.
For more information, visit http://www.norrissales.com/.