NTEA News Release: Congratulations to the Latest Companies Earning MVP Status
📅 Mon April 10, 2017 - National Edition
Because standards don't raise themselves, NTEA's Member Verification Program (MVP) acknowledges the companies leading the industry to excellence. Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations.
New MVP members (as of March 31, 2017)
- Glaval Bus Division of Forest River Inc. (Elkhart, Indiana)
- Kalida Truck Equipment Inc. (Walbridge, Ohio)
- PAFCO Truck Bodies Inc. (East Peoria, Illinois)
- Royal Truck Body (Carson, California)
- AmeriDeck (Hadley, Pennsylvania)
- Bucks Fabricating (Hadley, Pennsylvania)
- Deist Industries Inc. (Hadley, Pennsylvania)
- Demountable Concepts (Glassboro, New Jersey)
- Douglass Truck Bodies Inc. (Bakersfield, California)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment–Garner (Garner, North Carolina)
- Marathon Industries Inc. (Santa Clarita, California)
- Metropolitan Truck Center Inc. (Stoughton, Massachusetts)
- O'Reilly Equipment LLC (Newbury, Ohio)
- Pacific Truck Colors (Tualatin, Oregon)
- Perfection Equipment Co. (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge — NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.
For more information, visit ntea.com/mvp
Read more about...
Business News NTEA