(L-R, standing) are Greg Stratton, third vice president; Jeff Wimer, president; and Jim Dudley, second vice president. (L-R, seated) are Rick Kriege, first vice president, and Milton Moran, treasurer.
The Oregon Logging Conference (OLC) has announced its new officers for 2016-2017.
The following board officers and staff will serve the OLC for 2016-2017:
• Jeff Wimer, Student Logging Training Program, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Ore., president
• Rick Kriege, Kriege Logging LLC. Inc., Prineville, Ore., first vice president
• Jim Dudley, Swanson Group, Glendale, Ore., second vice president
• Greg Stratton, consultant, Riddle, Ore., third vice president
• Milton Moran, Cascade Timber Consulting Inc., Sweet Home, Ore., treasurer
• Rikki Wellman, Oregon Logging Conference, Eugene, Ore., conference manager
The 2017 Oregon Logging Conference is scheduled for Feb. 23 to Feb. 25 at the Lane Events Center in Eugene, Ore., and will feature education seminars, exhibits on the latest technology in logging equipment, networking opportunities and the chance to earn professional logger credits.
For more information, call 541/686-9191 or visit www.oregonloggingconference.com.