PIRTEK, a company involved in fluid power system hose repair, recently held its annual awards ceremony in Melbourne, Fla. Franchise owners and corporate leaders from around the country met to celebrate the brand’s achievements, learn best practices and review key initiatives for 2015.
Awards ranged from “most knowledgeable” and “most enthusiastic” to “15 years of service.” Franchise owners voted some of the awards and others were awarded by Pirtek’s corporate team for reaching milestones or achieving record sales numbers.
“I am proud of the entire PIRTEK USA team for such a successful year. Without our franchisees and their employees, we would not be where we are today. Our annual conference gives us the chance to celebrate them and their incredible achievements,” said Gwyn O’Kane, PIRTEK USA vice president of franchise development. “We are looking forward to partnering with new franchise owners in 2015 and the key to that success is our strong foundation of current franchisees.”
The full list of conference winners includes:
• “Cog Award” award — Ray and Beverly Rettinger, PIRTEK Altamonte Springs
• “Pyramid” award — Ramiro Galvez, PIRTEK Commerce South
• “Most Enthusiastic” award — Erin Gilliam, PIRTEK Kent
• “Mentor of the Year” award – Jim Lager, PIRTEK Love Field and Meacham
• “Most Knowledgeable” Award – Carl Jones, PIRTEK North Valley and South Valley
• “Franchise of the Year” — Jim Lager, PIRTEK Love Field
• “Rookie of the Year” award — David Entwistle, PIRTEK Rockville
• “Titan” award – Detroit Team, Eli Dorfman, Oliver Romano and Team
• “Come Back Kid” award – Mike McCarthy, PIRTEK Norcross & Dobbins
• “Top Dog” award — Ken Adair – PIRTEK O’Hare
• “Franchise Sales and Support Representative of the Year” – Tim Hastings
• “PIRTEK USA MVP” – Morgan Arundel
• 10 Years of Service
• Kim Metcalf — June 2014
• Mike Metcalf — August 2014
• 15 Years of Service
• Georganne DeSeve – Nov. 2014
As a reflection of the valuable business opportunity it offers to savvy entrepreneurs, the brand was ranked in Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 500 Franchises in 2015. PIRTEK also proved to be one of the most innovative brands in the space with the recent introduction of an e-mobile system. Technicians are equipped with tablets that allow them to provide quotes, make orders and update client information remotely.
“Our franchise system succeeds because there is a limitless landscape for creating new business, and no other brand can match PIRTEK’s response time for onsite hose replacment, quality of work, client satisfaction and innovation,” O’Kane said. “Pirtek continues to be a leader in the space and we are looking forward to a big 2015.”
Today's top stories