Caterpillar Chairman and CEO Douglas Oberhelman was among a group of the nation’s top business leaders who met with President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden at the White House on Wednesday afternoon to discuss possible solutions to the "fiscal cliff" negotiations currently ongoing in Washington.
In addition to Oberhelman, the following were in attendence:
· Frank Blake, Chairman and CEO, The Home Depot
· Lloyd Blankfein, Chairman and CEO, Goldman Sachs Group
· Joe Echeverria, CEO, Deloitte LLP
· Ken Frazier, President and CEO, Merck and Co.
· Muhtar Kent, Chairman and CEO, Coca Cola
· Terry Lundgren, Chairman, President, and CEO, Macy’s Inc.
· Marissa Mayer, CEO and President, Yahoo!
· Ian Read, Chairman and CEO, Pfizer
· Brian Roberts, Chairman and CEO, Comcast
· Ed Rust, Chairman and CEO, State Farm Insurance Co.
· Arne Sorenson, President and CEO, Marriott
· Randall Stephenson, Chairman and CEO, AT&T
· Patricia Woertz, President and CEO, Archer Daniels Midland
Today's top stories