Record Crowd Attends Sales Auction Company's Fall Sale
📅 Thu November 09, 2017 - Northeast Edition #23
Two auctions run simultaneously at all Sales Auction Company’s auctions.
Sales Auction Company hosted its 8th annual fall sale at its newly expanded location in Windsor Locks, Conn.
The company's largest sale to date featured 1,217 lots with a record breaking 874 registered ground bidders and 513 online bidders via Proxibid and grossed $5.8 million in sales.
Among the featured equipment at the sale included:
• Two 2017 Doosan DX 225 LC excavators that sold for $105,000 each;
• 2010 Caterpillar telehandler with 5,864 hours that sold for $58,000;
• 1986 Caterpillar 950B wheel loader that sold for $40,500;
• 2017 Caterpillar 305.5E2 CR that sold for $56,000; and
• Three excavators that were shipped to Lima, Peru.
For more information and to learn more about the company's Semi-Annual Spring sale in May 2018, visit www.salesauctioncompany.com.