Ritchie Bros.' February Orlando auction is one of the most anticipated equipment events of the year, as thousands of people from around the world vie for the opportunity to purchase equipment from some of the most well-respected companies from the United States, Latin America, Canada and abroad. Consignments are now being accepted for the five-day 2018 event, being held on Feb. 19 to 23.
“Our Orlando auction brings the onsite and online world together with huge local, national and international buyer participation — last year's auction had more than 10,000 bidders registered from 88 countries,” said Jeff Jeter, president of U.S. Sales, Ritchie Bros.
“Sellers for the 2018 auction will now also benefit from the expanded customer base with our recent acquisition of IronPlanet. Ritchie Bros. now has a combined global buying base of hundreds of thousands of active bidders from more than 150 countries and our websites attract over 43 million unique visitors annually.
“Orlando 2018 will have equipment of every type, make and model, perfectly organized across our 200-acre auction yard. If you would like to add your equipment to this premier global equipment auction we are now accepting consignments.”
What customers can expect with the February 2018 Orlando auction:
• Flexible contract options with full-service, turn-key selling
• Certainty of sale and payment within 21 days of the auction
• World-class facilities, including a 700-seat auction theater and onsite equipment refurb services
• Large, well-organized yard to make onsite inspection easy and convenient for buyers
• Comprehensive online equipment information with robust equipment descriptions and photography
• Multiple ways for bidders to participate including onsite and online, via mobile or tablet with the Ritchie Bros. app
• Onsite, dedicated financing support with Ritchie Bros. Financial Services, giving buyers more spending power
For more information about the 2018 Orlando auction, visit rbauction.com/Orlando2018.
Today's top stories