Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will be conducting the World of Concrete benefit auction in Las Vegas, Nev., on Feb. 4, 2010, starting at 1:00 p.m. All proceeds support the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) post-secondary education program, developed by its National Steering Committee (NSC). Ritchie Bros. will waive its internet purchase fee for this benefit auction.
The CIM benefit auction features a wide range of donated items, including equipment, cement and sports packages. Like every Ritchie Bros. auction, the CIM auction will be unreserved, which means there are no minimum bids or reserve prices. Every item will be sold to the highest bidder on Feb. 4, regardless of price.
Last year’s CIM benefit auction attracted more than 200 bidders and raised approximately $300,000 for CIM program expansion.
CIM benefit auction details:
• Location: Room N262, Las Vegas Convention Center, 3150 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, Nev. (on-site at World of Concrete).
• Date: Feb. 4, 2010. Auction start time: 1:00 p.m. Registration opens at 11:00 a.m.
• Interested buyers can register to bid in person, in real time over the internet or by proxy. Registration is free.
• From 11:00 a.m. onwards, registration will be in Room N262 only. Photo ID is required.
• Internet bidders must register online. First-time internet bidders are advised to register online 2 to 3 business days before the auction. Ritchie Bros. will waive its internet purchase fee for this auction only.
• All proceeds from the benefit auction go to support the post-secondary educational programs developed by the National Steering Committee (NSC) for Concrete Industry Management.
The following day, Ritchie Bros. will sell hundreds of equipment items for the construction, transportation and other industries during a one-day unreserved public auction at its Las Vegas auction site on Friday, Feb. 5.
For more information, visit www.rbauction.com.
For more information, please visit www.rbauction.com.